Your #1 source for Hunger Games news, updates, giveaways, and more!

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Writer Introduction: Nathania Ledyard

Hello, Tributes! My name name is Nathania Ledyard, pronounced as "Nathia" but you can can call me Thia for short. My position is Admin/Tweeter! I'm 15 and I work alongside Hoon Kim! I am a huge fan of the Hunger Games as you may know if you follow me on Twitter -- @Joshifer451 I am a shipper if Everlark & I love the Toast babies! Follow us on Twitter -- @MockingjayBlog for news, updates, giveaways, and more! Will you stand with the Mockingjay?

Note: This was posted by Hoon Kim, because her account was not working.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow our Twitter!

About us

The Mockingjay is the place to get all Hunger Games news, reviews, updates, giveaways, sweepstakes, and more!

Subcribe

Affiliates

The Mockingjay (Second Site)

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Translate