Your #1 source for Hunger Games news, updates, giveaways, and more!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Hunger Games: The Exhibition Quick Photo Review

I visited The Hunger Games: The Exhibition in Discovery Times Square today on July 1st. The experience was phenomenal, and is a must-see for any Hunger Games fans near New York City. For this 'Quick Review' (reviews that do a "quick" and small review, a forerunner for the in-depth review), I will include some of my photos from my journey from District 12, the train, the Capitol, District 13, and more! I hope you will get a chance to see it sometime soon! It is truly amazing. San Francisco, you're next up for the Exhibition!


Effie Trinket (and later Elizabeth Banks herself) introduces us to the Exhibition through a video on the entrance/wall!
The set pieces for the Hob!
The Tribute Train



A typical Peacekeeper's uniform.
75th Quarter Quell backdrop! In front of it is also a live interactive "interview" with Caesar Flickerman!
The chariot from the 7th Hunger Games!


Katniss' dress during President Snow's party.
Cinna's sketchbook.


Feast table at President Snow's party! (Very, very scaled down.)

An interactive book about Katniss' dresses. You can watch videos, learn more about the dresses, etc.!

7th Hunger Games tribute uniform for inside the arena!
Effie's outfit from Catching Fire!
Finnick's outfit!



Effie, Katniss, Coin, etc.!

A very cool 3D hologram display of various characters. 

Katniss/Gale's bow and arrows!

Finnick's trident from Mockingjay Part 2!

The beautiful, gorgeous, amazing, stunning wedding dress!
A closer look at the beautiful wedding dress.
Katniss' outfit from the first movie!



Katniss' Mockingjay dress that came from the wedding dress during her interview in the 75th Hunger Games!


Fanart Gallery!

















The last "sign" you see! (Before green screen room/gift shop)
Beginning to end. The first Mockingjay pin to the last.



A Mockingjay/Hunger Games: The Exhibition USB flash drive! (Comes with "chariot" video, $35)

What I got at the gift shop/green screen room! (I also got a shirt!)

The last Mockingjay pin! (For Mockingjay Part 2!)



Box for the Mockingjay-branded USB flash drive!
Back of the USB flash drive!
The cover for the photos (from the green screen room!)



Inside of the small "album" for the pictures from the green screen room!


Stay tuned for a real in-depth review of the Exhibition coming soon!


2 comments:

  1. So awesome! Hope I get to see it in person one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! Hope I get to see it in person one day :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow our Twitter!

About us

The Mockingjay is the place to get all Hunger Games news, reviews, updates, giveaways, sweepstakes, and more!

Subcribe

Affiliates

The Mockingjay (Second Site)

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Translate