Your #1 source for Hunger Games news, updates, giveaways, and more!

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Writer Introduction: Lydia Harris

Hello everyone. I am Lydia Harris and I am one one of the writers/journalists on The Mockingjay. I am one out of about four people on here. Like you, I am a Hunger Games fan, and one of my favorite characters in the Hunger Games series is Prim. She is so sweet, and she is shows how much one person can change through a series. Anyways, at The Mockingjay, we are looking for more people to fill in some of the positions, and if you are interested, please look at the other post to see which position will be right for you and email that address.
Until next time!


Thank you!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow our Twitter!

About us

The Mockingjay is the place to get all Hunger Games news, reviews, updates, giveaways, sweepstakes, and more!

Subcribe

Affiliates

The Mockingjay (Second Site)

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Translate